• Centre for Research: a fertile breeding ground for aspiring academicians. 60% of the department faculty are PhD holders.
• TJES: An annual publication which seeks to give space to creative endeavours in the literary-academic sphere; 9 volumes of which have been brought out.
• LITTERA – the department newsletter brought out by students
• PANACHE: An intercollegiate literary Fest organised by the III UG students.
• Student Social Responsibility (SSR): a forum
• Tell a Tale to the Heart – an innovative programme to inculcate and improve the reading habit of students
• Discourse On Classics (Lecture series) to promote an interest in classics.
• National Seminar organised by PG students
• Students encouraged to create manuscript magazines.
• Alumni Lecture Series
• Incorporation of Media Studies and Gender Sensitizing Programmes as part of the curriculum
• TROP – Teresian Rural Outreach Programmes for social outreach
1925: Year of Establishment
1957: Undergraduate Programme in English Language and Literature
1995: UGC Sponsored Vocational UG Programme in Communicative English
1998: Post Graduate Programme in English
2007: Recognized as Research Centre
2012: Centre for Research Course Work
2016: M.Phil Programme in English
- Amaara (NGO)
- Sherine Vimi Solutions
- Innovance Academy
- Ayyappa Panicker Foundation
Richmond University, USA
Arts Centre, Bartos Institute United World College, New Mexico, USA
State Kansas University, USA
Kochi Muziris Biennale
NPTC Group of Colleges, Wales
Alumni British Scholars
The University of the Netherlands
- Antharashtra Pusthakotsava Samithi
- Samskritha Bharathi
- Root International, UK.