(Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics)
BSc Computer Applications Triple Main programme will equip the students with the necessary knowledge and skills for the existing and emerging challenges that a career in computing and software technology will entail. In addition, it prepares graduates to show the high quality of independent thought, flexibility, and maturity based on a sound technical knowledge of the field.
The BSc Computer Applications triple main programme will act as a feeder course for higher studies in the area of Computer Applications, Mathematics, and Statistics.
The Bachelor of Computer Applications (triple main) is a three-year programme which consists of six semesters of six months duration.
Objectives Of The Programme(BSc Computer Applications Triple Main)
- The program provides students with skills in the problem statement, analysis, implementation and testing.
- Prepares the students ability to adapt to various hardware and software platforms.
- Equips students with advanced analytical skills in computer science, statistics and Mathematics.
- Provides students skills to enhance careers in the public and private sectors.
- Prepares students for postgraduate in any one of three fields.
- Provides knowledge and insight in professional practice to support the larger community.
Outcomes After The Graduation Programme
- Understand the nature of research and scientific enquiry.
- Will be able to analyze a problem, constructs alternate approaches to the solution, evaluate merits and demerits.
- Able to communicate effectively, orally and writing.
- Recognise the need for learning and development.
The above-mentioned graduation programme is best and provides immense career opportunities. Grab the opportunity, join the course and attain the career that you have dreamt of.