BSc Computer Applications Triple Main (Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics) programme will equip the students with the necessary knowledge and skills for the existing and emerging challenges that a career in computing and software technology will entail.
In addition, it prepares graduates to show the high quality of independent thought, flexibility, and maturity based on a sound technical knowledge of the field.
The BSc Computer Applications triple main programme will act as a feeder course for higher studies in the area of Computer Applications, Mathematics, and Statistics.
The Bachelor of Computer Applications (triple main) is a three-year programme which consists of six semesters of six months duration.
A pass in Plus Two or any equivalent degree from any recognized university or board in Science Stream with Mathematics as an optional subject.
Objectives Of The Programme(BSc Computer Applications Triple Main)
- The program provides students with skills in the problem statement, analysis, implementation and testing.
- Prepares the students ability to adapt to various hardware and software platforms.
- Equips students with advanced analytical skills in computer science, statistics and Mathematics.
- Provides students skills to enhance careers in the public and private sectors.
- Prepares students for postgraduate in any one of three fields.
- Provides knowledge and insight in professional practice to support the larger community.
Outcomes After The Graduation Programme
- Understand the nature of research and scientific enquiry.
- Will be able to analyze a problem, constructs alternate approaches to the solution, evaluate merits and demerits.
- Able to communicate effectively, orally and writing.
- Recognise the need for learning and development.
The above-mentioned graduation programme is best and provides immense career opportunities. Grab the opportunity, join the course and attain the career that you have dreamt of.