About the Programme
PGDM Business Analytics is a unique two-year course, that aims to provide a comprehensive study of management topics, from an international perspective. Armed with a strong focus on conceptual knowledge, inherent skills and domain expertise envisaged for analytic leaders in both private and public sectors internationally, this programme assists students to analyse the core management techniques, as approached from different perspectives so as to understand their strategic application on the global scale.
Graduation in any subject
- Dynamic industry-integrated course structure and curriculum
- Contemporary, relevant and progressive pedagogy and curriculum compatible with global requirements.
- Reinforced teaching-learning practices that focus on: experiential approach to knowledge transfer, case study and brain storming sessions on academic subjects.
- Focused co-curricular development through seminar series, guest lectures from eminent personalities, Skill Enhancement Programmes [SEP] and soft skill development.
- Extra-curricular activities like industrial visits, literary clubs, social outreach, management clubs and newsletter editorials.
- A finishing school approach to overall development of the student.
- Intensive Industry Internship of Four months, post first year
- Power Talks by Guest Lecturers and Eminent Industry Leaders to integrate professional capabilities and practical application of classroom learnings.
- Management Research Projects adhering to scientific standards to enhance academic application of analytical concepts, further contributing to existing literature.
- Additional Online Courses from EdX, Coursera and NPTEL on relevant areas of specialisation in every semester.
- Industry-interface programme, Panel Discussions, Academic Workshops and Seminars driven by industry doyens and the academic stalwarts.
Program Duration: 2 years Full-time
Eligibility Criteria: Graduation in any subject
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Statistics for Business
- Accounting for Managers
- Spreadsheet Modelling and Decision Analysis
- Management Concepts and Practices
- Management Decision Science
- Data Mining for Business Analytics
- Business Research Methods
- Business Finance
- Financial Modelling
- Analytics with R
- Multivariate Data Analysis – 1
- Managerial Economics
- Time Series Econometrics
- Marketing Management
- Internship 1(Mini Project)
- Multivariate Data Analysis – 2
- Predictive Modelling using SAS
- Object Oriented Programming – Python /Big Data Analytics
- Human Resource Management/ Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Internship 2
- Viva Voce
Upon successful completion of the course, the students will have the opportunity to be employed as:
- Analytics Analyst
- Data Analyst / Data Management Analyst
- Research Analyst
- Reporting & Analytics Lead
- Data Scientist
- Predictive Analytics Specialist
- Data visualizers
- Business Analytics Consultant
- Data Miner
- Analytics Manager
- Predictive Modelling Analyst