P.G. Diploma in Clinical Nutrition Dietetics is a professional level course. Clinical Nutrition course provides you concepts related to human nutrition and it helps you to become a valuable learner and practitioner in all sector of dietetic practice. The course also gives you the best opportunity to develop advanced skills in the design and implementation of research in the field of human nutrition and dietetics
Healthy food on a heart shape cutting board. Love of food concept with fruit, vegetables, grains and high fibre foods. Rustic wood textures
OBJECTIVES : To produce competent Dietetic professionals by imparting quality education, vocational training and skills giving wide exposure to the nuances of Dietetics.
- The course builds competent professional dietetics in hospitals and specialty clinics.
- They can also find job prospects in the field as Nutrition and Diet consultants in Food service organizations like Hotels, Hostels, Geriatric homes and also as administrators of Industrial canteens and other specialties.
- Candidates who want to work in nutrition possess the ability to listen to people with an open mind and use that information to help them with their eating.
Any science degree with Physiology or Biochemistry or Microbiology as core or complimentary subject.
- The Clinical Nutrition Course gives the best opportunity to develop advanced skills in the design and implementation of research in the field of human nutrition and dietetics.
- There are many careers that includes private practice also, clinical dietetics, public health nutrition, food service management, sports nutrition and nutrition research.
- It helps to grow public interest in taking control of one’s health is likely to develop employment prospects for dietetics professionals.
P.G. Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics: What is it all about?
P.G. Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics program is appropriate for those candidates who have the capability to understand how to deal with the patient to illuminate and direct them about the eating routine they should take to boost the general health, to maintain a strategic distance from specific sicknesses or to keep the current ailments in control. Applicants who want to work in nutrition dominate the ability to listen to people with an open mind and use that information to help them with their eating.
Nutrition and Dietetics is an appearing field of healthcare. It is not just a growing industry, but a whole new area that must understands the need for good and fresh food habits and imparts guidance to develop a healthy world. Growing public interest in taking control of one’s health is likely to develop employment prospects for dietetics professionals.
Clinical nutrition courses covers the core subjects in Nutrition & Dietetics such as Fundamentals of Nutrition Sports, Nutrition Food Microbiology, Nutrition Support Weight Management, Measuring Nutrition Food Poisoning with a special emphasis on nutrition during special clinical situations like active disease, treatment and rehabilitation / convalescence etc.