NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS – STUDENT/FACULTY
We are proud to acknowledge the achievements of our students. Some of our students are placed as Assistant Professors in colleges, some as school teachers, some as translators in multinational companies, IT sector and hospitals, in Tourism industry, in Airline sector, Management field, some as advocates and there are also students who work in cine field and music industry.
- Anasa (2010-2013) NCC Junior Under Officer 2012-2013
- Anasa attended Republic Day Prime Minister’s Rally 2012
- Anasa was the best NCC Cadet in the year 2013.
- Bila Boss (2012-2015) has won I prize in State and Mahatma Gandhi University Yoga Championship in 2014 and 2015 respectively and several prizes in district level and inter-collegiate Yoga championship.
- Meryl Abraham (2012-2015) won I prize in English Poetry Writing competition for the Mahatma Gandhi University Youth Festival, 2013.
- Elizabeth Ipe (2012-2015) won I prize in instrumental music – Air Organ for Mahatma Gandhi University Youth Festival 2014-15.
- Elizabeth Ipe (2012-2015) won III prize as Accompanist for Eastern Group Song in Inter University National Festival, Saraswati Mahotsav, 2013-2014.
- Jorjeena Joshi James (2015-2018) won gold medal in National Kick Boxing Championship 2016-2017.
Faculty: 1. Amita Sarah Varghese, Reshmi Joseph and Rehna Zacharias presented a paper on ‘Report on Customer Complaints of Central Kerala with special reference to Tourism and Hospitality Industry’ at a 2 day National Seminar on Consumer Protection and Empowerment in India in November 2016 at St. Teresa’s College, Ernakulam.
- Reshmi Joseph presented a paper on ‘Sustainable Tourism with Special Reference to Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary’ at a one day National Conference on Recent Trends in Sustainable Tourism and Sustainable Engineering organized by Kannur University and Government Engineering College, Wayanad on 12th November 2016.
- Reshmi Joseph published a paper on ‘Sustainable Tourism with special reference to Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary’ in Cognizance, a Research Journal of Commerce and Management, Vol. I No. 11. ISSN 2349-2813, 2017.