ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Bachelor of Management Studies (International Business) is a three-year programme especially designed for young women seeking managerial roles on the global business stage. This Programme equips them with the requisite skills to undertake wing-to-wing responsibilities in multinational work-spaces. This Unique Programme (the only one in Kerala) offers a platform of opportunities and challenges to its takers exposing them to various regional and global business scenarios, while training them for cross-cultural communication, negotiation and conflict management. In a nutshell,this major is suited for students who are excited by the prospect of working for, or setting up multinational companies.
Pass in +2 exam (any stream)
- Contemporary, relevant and progressive pedagogy and curriculum compatible with global requirements.
- Equips students to work in environments that offer foundational grasp of international management scenarios that facilitate effective functioning in a VUCA world.
- Inclusion of Internships, Industrial Visits and Research Projects provides students a learning opportunity to experience corporate life real time.
- Academic and Practitioner-oriented learning environment that accentuates both scientific and creative problem-solving skills.
- Extra-curricular activities like industrial visits, literary clubs, social outreach, management clubs and editorials opportunities.
- Intensive Industry Internship post first year of program.
- Intensive employability training sessions for students employing the services of external resource persons with credible track record in Learning & Development.
- Chosen Hour for Interactive Learning (CHIL) – Four hours per week of interactive, student group initiated, learning sessions through Management Games to induce, inculcate and integrate management concepts of team work, communication, decision making and time
- Leadership Talks by Guest Lecturers and Eminent Industry Personnel to integrate professional capabilities and practical application of classroom learnings.
- Management Research Projects at the end of third year, that adheres to scientific research standards inculcating and reinforcing academic application of classroom concepts in problem-solving .
- Additional Online Courses from EdX, Udemy and NPTEL on relevant areas of specialisation across the programme duration
Industry-interface programme, Panel Discussions, Industrial Visits (IVs), Academic Workshops and Seminars curated by industry doyens and academic stalwarts.
Intakes: April – May
Program Duration: 3 years, Full-time course
Eligibility Criteria: Pass in +2 exam (any stream)