B.Sc APPAREL AND FASHION DESIGN
- 2012-2015 – Ms. ANU VALOORAN
- 2013-2016- Ms. THANUSREE P S
- 2014-2017- Ms. NEENU MARIA THANKACHAN
- 2015-2018- Ms. FARHA NASRULLAH
- 2016-2019- Ms. NIMISHA K SHAJI
P G DIPLOMA IN FASHION DESIGNING
- 2014-2015- Ms. THANYA
- 2015-2016 – Ms. KRISHNAPRIYA G WARRIER
- 2016-2017- Ms. MERILYN MICHAEL
- 2017-2018- Ms. MITHA MARY CHACKO
MASTER’S PROGRAMME IN FASHION DESIGNING
- 2016-2018- Ms. GOPIKA GIRISH
- 2017-2019- Ms. ANU ABRAHAM
- The students of 2nd DC B.Sc Apparel and Fashion Design secured 2nd prize in ENCHANTED ISLE , Fashio Show at Sree Sankara College, kalady on 18th and 19th of December 2019
- Secured Second prize in AVAN’T GARDE during ADVAY’19 organized by TOC H Institute of Science and Technology.
- Secured 2nd prize in Hemanth– Fashion show in the Inter Collegiate Fest- SRESHTA- 2K19 organized by Nirmala Arts and Science College, Mulanthuruthy on 30th January 2019
- Farha Nasrullah of 3rd year B.Sc. Apparel and Fashion Design (2015-2018 Batch) got appreciation award for the topper in Science Stream from Hibi Eaden on 8th July 2018.
- National Design Contest “Ensemble 2014” – First Prize and Third Prize
- International Design Contest “Ensemble 2015 – Second Prize
- First prize and Over All Championship trophy in the Fashion Fest conducted as a part of Knit- Tech 2013(Asia’s largest knitting technology Trade Fair) organized by Hi-Tech International Trade Fair India Pvt. Ltd. and NIFT-TEA Knitwear Fashion Institute, Tirupur
- First prize in “ Dress Designing” in Your Wing -Tandav 2015 organised by Department of Commerce, Sacred Heart College, Thevara
- First prize in National level Intercollegiate fashion show competition entitled “Enthereal Night” organized by the Cochin University of Science and Technology
- Second prize in National level Intercollegiate fashion show competition in JTPAC organized by the Choice School
- Second prize in Comienzo 2K16 Intercollegiate fashion show competition organized by Holy Cross Institute of Management and Technology, Calicut
- First prize in Intercollegiate fest “CRESPIRE” (Craft Competition) conducted by Bharat Mata College, Thrikkakara
- Second prize in Fashion Show at St. Paul’s College, Kalamassery
- First Prize in AARAV 2K17– an intercollegiate competition conducted by GISAT College, Kottayam
- Parvathi Karunakaran and Rachana Balachandran secured first prize in Thiruvathira Competition in connection with Mahatma Gandhi University Youth Festival 2017
- The students have undertaken various projects for Uplifting Self Help groups under Gandhi Smaraka Grama Seva Kendra, Cherthala and for Khadi Bhavan, KVIC, Govt. Of Kerala. The students designed, made patterns and constructed garments using Khadi materials and conducted a fashion show to bring awareness to the public about the unlimited possibilities of Khadi for Fashion. This show received notable media and public acceptance.
- Our students are eminent professionals in Advertisement and Film Industries, Educational Institutions, Fashion Industries and are well known Entrepreneurs.