Awarded Ph.D. Degree from Department of Mathematics- Cochin University of Science and Technology for the work entitled ” A STUDY ON CONVERGENCE IN FRAMES AND SINGLY GENERATED FRAME EXTENSIONS” under the guidance of Dr. T.P.Johnson, Professor, Applied Sciences and Humanities Division, School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology.
- pr – Convergence of filters and nets in frames, Journal of advanced Mathematical studies, Vol 13, No.2, 123 -132, 2020.
- On prime and regular nets in Frames, Advances in Pure and applied Mathematics –Proceedings of the KSCSTE sponsored National seminar, St.Peter’s College, Kolenchery, 04-05, July 2019.
- On some characterizations of nets in frames, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, issue 2 , volume 6 April – june 2019.
- On a Characterization of compact frames by nets, Advances in Inequalities and Applications, Vol 2019, Article ID 3, 2019.
- A note on properties inherited by singly generated extension of frames, Bulletin of the Allahabad Mathematical Society, 33, Part 2, Pg: 237 -250, 2018.
- Generation of Topologies from Lattices, Journal of Statistics and Mathematical Engineering, Volume 4 Issue 1, Page 1-9, 2017.
- A study of Separation Axioms in Point Set Topology and point-Free topology, Proceedings of 25th Swadeshi Science Congress held at Sree Sankaracharya university, Kalady on 16 – 18 th December 2015.
- A study on deduced Cech Closure operators, 3rd International conference on Science, Engineering Technology and social sciences 2019 held at K.E. College, Mannanam from 11th to 12th March, 2019.
- On Singly generated extension of connected frames, International Workshop and conference on Topology and its applications held at Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology from 5th to 11th December, 2018.
- Universal Nets in Frames, National seminar on Topology and its applications sponsored by NBHM and KSCSTE held at S.B.College, Changannassery from 7th to 9th February 2018.
- Balanced Nets in Frames, 2nd International conference on Science, Engineering Technology and social sciences 2018 held at K.E. College, Mannanam from 18th to 19th January, 2018.
Completed a UGC sponsored Minor Research Project entitled “”A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF LATTICE THEORY AND TOPOLOGY” on 2016 (MRP(S)-0756/13-14/KLMG008/UGC)