Skip to content
- The faculty members have organized and participated in various Extension Activities for the needy in the society.
- Ani Thomas Thottan won Third prize for paper presentation at ReAP 2016 conducted by Dept. of Home Science, St.Teresa’s College on 17/11/2016.
- Ms Surya M Kottaram secured third prize for poster presentation at ReAP conducted by Department of Home Science on 12/12/2013
- Surya M Kottaram conducted an introductory session on nutrition awareness for the Hyper Executive Committee of 20-Twenty Kizhakambalam on 25/09/16
- Ani Thomas Thottan got 3rd prize for poster presentation competition at UGC sponsored National Seminar on ‘Food Safety and Quality Assurance- A Comprehensive Perpetual Perspective’ conducted by Dept. of Home Science in Collaboration with IMA. Morning Star Home Science College, Angamaly on 12/08/16
- Ms Surya M Kottaram secured second prize for paper presentation in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar titled “ Rising prevalence of Cancer among Women in Kerala” conducted by Department of Home Science, St. Joseph’s College for women, Alapuzha on 04/02/2014
- Surya. M. Kottaram secured first prize for the “Rapid fire Quiz competition” conducted in connection with the National Diabetic Day Celebrations by the IDA – Kerala Chapter at Hotel Indraprastha, Kottayam on 11/01/2014.
- Ms Ani Thomas Thottan secured first prize for poster presentation in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar titled “ Rising prevalence of Cancer among Women in Kerala” conducted by Department of Home Science, St. Joseph’s College for women, Alapuzha on 04/02/2014
- Ani Thomas Thottan bagged first prize for the paper presentation on the topic “A Nutrition Education Programme On Antioxidant Rich Natural Foods Among Housewives” in connection to UGC National Seminar on “Functional Foods – The Current Perspective in Preventive Nutrition” 25/11/14 and 26/11/14 at Alphonsa College, Pala