Skip to content
FACULTY ACHIEVEMENTS 2013-14
- Awarded Ph.D Degree to REEMA KURIAKOSE for her thesis entitled “Marine Yeast Isolates from Arabian Sea and Bay of Bengal: Biochemical, Molecular and Phylogenetic Analysis“ on September 4, 2013.
- Dr. Soja Louis attended one day Seminar on “Perspectives of Science“ on 1st October 2013 organised by Sree Sankara College, Kalady in collaboration with ZSK funded by KSCSTE.
- All faculty members attended UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Microbiology and Microbial Technology organised by the Dept. of Botany, St.Teresa’s College, Ernakulam on 7th and 8th of October 2013.
- Smt. Gladys Francis and Dr. Soja Louis along with 36 students of I DC Zoology visited the Gold Med Expo’ 13 conducted by Govt. T. D. Medical College, Allepey on 11th November 2013.
- Smt. Gladys Francis attended the National Seminar on “Environment & Society- The India Challenge”ESTIC’ 2013 conducted by Kannan Devan Hills Plantation Company (P) Ltd. & Tata Global Beverages Ltd on June 5th 2013 at Taj Gateway, Ernakulam.
- Smt. Gladys Francis attended the National Seminar on “Science Sans Borders” Interdisciplinary) on November 7th & 8th, 2013 at Maharaja’s College, Ernakulam.
- Dr. Reema Kuriakose attended the UGC sponsored National seminar on”Invertebrate Taxonomy current trends and Future prospects” by Postgraduate Dept. of Zoology Nirmala College, Muvattupuzha on November 12th & 13th, 2013.
- Smt. Gladys Francis attended the UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Indian Environmental Issues: Lessons from History” conducted by the Department of History, St. Teresa’s College, Ernakulam on November 25th and 26th, 2013.
- Dr. Reema Kuriakose attended the National Seminar “Immune Disorders and Recent Trends in Diagnostics” by the Dept. of Microbiology, St. Xavier’s College for Women, Aluva on January 09th and 10th 2014.
- Dr. Soja Louis attended the International symposium on Computational Biology and Drug Design at Mar Athanasius College for Advanced Studies (MACFAST), Tiruvalla on 11-13th July 2013.