Skip to content
FACULTY ACHIEVEMENTS 2011-12
- Dr. Meera Jan Abraham and Dr. Soja Louis presented papers at UGC Sponsored State level Seminar ” Biodiversity at risk -an Indian Perspective” at Bharat Matha College, Thrikkakara on 28-29th September 2011. Dr. Soja Louis won the award for Best Paper Presentation.
- Smt. Gladys Francis attended a seminar on ‘Roads become killing fields’ -A proactive approach to the Prevention and management of Trauma organized by Medical Trust Hospital- JAAGRATHA at the Avenue Center, Kochi on 17th September 2011.
- Dr. Soja Louis attended UGC Sponsored Seminar on “Bioinformatics” from 11-13th August at Baselius College, Kottayam.
- Dr. Simi Joseph P presented a paper entitled ” Yeasts and its Applications in Biotechnology” at the UGC Sponsored State Level seminar on ” Recent Development in the fields of Microbiology, Cancer Biology and Epidemiology” at BCM College, Kottayam July 1-2, 2011.
- Dr. Simi Joseph P attended a training program on Chromatographic Techniques at ACESSD, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam from 25th -27th April 2011.
- Dr. Soja Louis attended Orientation program (IT Oriented) at Academic Staff College, University of Kerala , Thiruvananthapuram from 26th April to 23rd May 2011.