The College library is the key resource of information for the academic community. It was established along with the College in 1925 and was named the “Mother Veronica Library” in fond memory of Mother Veronica, the Superior General of the Congregation. The present library was built to commemorate the Golden Jubilee of the College in 1975 and was formally inaugurated in1981.
The Library Block Consists of:-
- General reference section
- Periodical section.
- Audio Visual room with Video conferencing facility
- Stock room with lending section.
- Post Graduate section.
- Research wing.
- UGC Network Resource Centre
- Reprography corner
- Multi-media lab
The Library is open from 8. a.m. to 6 p.m. on all working days
A library Committee that includes the representatives of Teachers and students help to direct the library services.
Special sections are maintained for Career guidance, Value education, Gandhian studies and Kerala history. Computer database and Internet facilities are also available. At present there are 1,02,000 books and 200 journals and magazines in the library. For convenience, Department Libraries for Science subjects are maintained in the Science Block. A general library wing also functions in the Science Block.The Library located in the main campus on three floors with a total area of 1679.25 Sq. m, with a total seating capacity of 550. ILMS Software KOHA provides a user friendly interface. Library facilitates Web – OPAC remote access to users. Subscription to N-List of INFLIBNET provides access to more than 6000 journals and 90,000 e-books. Video Conferencing facility in AV –Room, the bio-metric door security system, 4 servers, and Moodle, Talking Book and SARA CE Instant Text Reading Machine and Pearl Portable. Instant Open book Scanning & Reading Software for visually challenged users are other facilities.