Skip to content
Certificate of Appreciation
- Dr. Rashmi H. Poojara and Ms. Leena George were awarded with a certificate of appreciation for dedication and support to encourage a green culture in society in Bhoomitra Sena club in commemoration with World Environment Day by the Collectorate, Ernakulam on 4.6.2017
- Dr. Anu Joseph published a paper entitled ‘Antioxidant Activity and Phytochemical Screening of Different Varieties of Tea’ in Indian Journal of Nutrition and Dietetics, vol. 54, NO. 3, July-September 2017.
- Dr. N. Dhanya published a paper titled ‘Evolving and Evaluating a Spelling Tool in Malayalam for Identifying Learning Disabilities in children in IOSR, vol. 22, Issue 7, ISSN : 2279-0845.
- Dr. Thara Sebastian attended a short term course in Research Methodology at Kannur University from 21.8.17 to 25.8.17
- Dr. Nisha Vikraman was awarded ‘Vocational Excellence Award’ by Rotary Cochin for the support and work done in the community during 2016-17
- Ms. Rosemary Francis served as the Resource Person for Micro Entrepreneurship Programme for Women at Welfare Services Sahrudaya, Ponkunnam on 20.10.2017
- Dr. Betty Rani Isaac, Dr. Shilpa Jose and Dr. N. Dhanya participated in the doctoral committee of their Ph.D candidates at M.G University on 10.11.2017
- Dr. Rashmi H. Poojara served as a resource person at a National Conference on Oncology Nutrition (ONCON) at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery on 11.11.2017.
- Dr. N. Dhanya, Dr. Anu Joseph and others organised and participated in the one day seminar on Modern Trends in Research of TRACC on 19.10.2017