Bravo, Bravo to Nikitha Sunil!
Our UG 2nd year BA French student secured the second prize in Library contest with this beautiful The Lost City of Z book cover.
The College library is the key resource of information for the academic community. It was established along with the College in 1925 and was named the “Mother Veronica Library” in fond memory of Mother Veronica, the Superior General of the Congregation. The present library was built to commemorate the Golden Jubilee of the College in 1975.