ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. ACCA aims to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management. ACCA supports their 2,19,000 members and 5,27,000 students throughout their careers, providing services through a network of 104 offices and active centers. ACCA’s focus is on professional values, ethics, and governance, and ACCA deliver value added services through 98 global accountancy partnerships, working closely with multinational and small entities to promote global standards and support.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should choose ACCA as your route to becoming a qualified accountant.
- Employers Know and respect our qualifications and value the skills and contribution ACCA accountants make to their organization. As an ACCA qualified accountant, you will be in demand for having the right skills.
- Study and work wherever you want your career path to take you because ACCA qualifications are recognized and valued around the world.
- Flexibility is key when it comes to gaining your ACCA Qualification, with different starting points, study methods to choose from and choice when it comes to when and where you gain your relevant on-the-job training.
- ACCA has a network of 101 offices around the world, so you can rely on the services and support you would expect to receive from a global organization.
The programme entails a student completing the ACCA Qualification alongside their B.Com from St.Teresa’s College. The student needs to attend few ACCA external examinations across 3 years of her B.Com with ACCA Programme. The classes are run on campus itself through professional trainers from ISDC, which is the Approved Learning Partner of ACCA in the Country.
The 360 Under Graduate Program Embedded with Worlds best Business Qualification
Collect the Additional Qualifications Along the way
- Advance Diploma in Accounting & Business
- Certificate in IFRS
- In Applied Accounting (Oxford Brookes University)
- Avail 6 Paper Exemptions for ACCA Professional Qualification