• Centre for Research: a fertile breeding ground for aspiring academicians.
• TJES: An annual publication which seeks to give space to creative endeavours in the literary-academic sphere; 7 volumes of which have been brought out.
• LITTERA – the department newsletter brought out by students
• PANACHE: An intercollegiate literary Fest organised by the III UG students.
• Student Social Responsibility (SSR): a forum
• Tell a Tale to the Heart – an innovative programme to inculcate and improve the reading habit of students
• Discourse On Classics (Lecture series) to promote an interest in classics.
• 50% department are PhD holders
• National Seminar organised by PG students
• Students encouraged to create manuscript magazines.
• Alumni Lecture Series
• Incorporation of Media Studies and Gender Sensitizing Programmes as part of the curriculum
• TROP – Teresian Rural Outreach Programmes for social outreach
Richmond University, USA
Arts Centre, Bartos Institute United World College, New Mexico, USA
Seton Hall University, USA
Kochi Muziris Biennale
The Art Outreach Society
Public Relations Council of India
Kerala Police Department
Narcotics Cell Kerala