- Fine arts club in collaboration with Women’s Study Centre, a stall was setup for displaying various art works and crafts done by the students on Jan 22nd and Jan23 rd for the “KNOWLEDGE FAIR-2016”.
Fine arts club in collaboration with Women’s Study Centre conducted an intercollegiate competition on Jan 23rd, 2016 based on the theme “Best Outfit from Waste” for the “KNOWLEDGE FAIR 2016”.
- Fine arts club in collaboration with Women’s Study Centre conducted a one day workshop on Gondh, Warli and Madhubani painting on Fabric by Mrs Usha ,Fevicryl Pvt.Ltd on 8.02.2016
- Organised Alumini meet on February 9th 2016,at Women’s Study Centre,St.Teresa’s College.
The department conducted a talk on “ Designing process- from selection of theme to the final garments” by Mr. Jobin Joy, Head Designer, Valaya Clothing Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon on 28th December 2015.
- Ms.Lekha Sreenivas and Ms. Nayana Vinayan took the III DC students to visit Sargalaya – A Craft Village, Vadakara on 29th and 30th December 2015.
- P.G Diploma Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics conducted a community program at Neerkode, Koonamavu on 29/04/15
- The department conducted an interactive session for the IInd and IIIrd year B.Sc Apparel and Fashion Design with IIM graduates on “ Online possibilities of Handloom” on 11/05/15 and 21/05/15.
- Third year students of the department in connection with Bhoomitram project conducted a training program on Bag making using old sarees, uniforms etc.. for retired staffs of the college.
- The department conducted a Graduation show of B.Sc Apparel and Fashion Design students and Post Graduate Diploma students titled ‘Kaleidoscope 2015’ on 26th June, 2015. An exhibition cum sale of products like cane products, terra cotta products, garments, home furnishings, and accessories, were also organized in connection with this. A food stall themed ‘Sweet and Spicy’ were set up by the students of P.G.Diploma in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics on the 25th and 26th of June, 2015.
- PG Diploma Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics students conducted nutritional awareness program for elderly women in association with ‘Penma’, Women’s Organization, Kalamassery, on 03/07/2015.
- The department conducted a seminar on ‘Cyber Crime’ by Mr. Venugopal, Assistant Commissioner of Police, Mattancherry and Mr. Francis Pereira, Sub Inspector, Cyber cell on 13/07/2015.
- PG Diploma Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics students conducted nutritional awareness program for mothers of Adolescent girls at M.E.S Quarters, Velli, Fort Kochi on 15/07/2015.
- PG Diploma Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics students conducted nutritional awareness program for preschool children and their mothers at ICDS anganwadi, Thrikkakara on 22/07/2015.