St.Teresa’s College envisions a life-oriented education that empowers women through a humanizing and liberative process, to be agents of transformation and development at different levels of life. They are empowered to respond actively to concerns and conflicts inherent in today’s world. Our thrust is in the creation of a civilization of love as envisaged and promoted by our Foundress, Mother Teresa of St. Rose of Lima.
1. To promote a college community/society/nation where spiritual, moral and genuine values are lived and witnessed.
2. To create a climate for human and academic excellence with an openness to learning, research and the development of professional skills
3. To promote peace and harmony through an intercultural and inter-religious dialogue.
4. To contribute to the transformation of society through an openness to life and living the challenges of being socially conscious and socially responsible.
5. To promote programmes/movements that foster inter-connectedness, kinship and ecojustice.