UG ADMISSIONS 2016-17
Applications are invited for admission to the Under Graduate Programmes at St. Teresa’s College, Ernakulam for the academic year 2016-17.
Admission to St.Teresa’s College is not through the M.G. University CAP portal.
Candidates should apply online through the admission portal in the college website only. (For Online Application Form, Scroll Down ↓ )
- The online admission portal for UG admissions will be opened as soon as the Kerala +2 results are published.
- Before filling the online application form, the applicant must remit the application fee, of Rs.200/- for general candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates, through challan at any Bank / Online payment. The details of the Challan including No., date and Amount remitted are required for filling in the application. Challan forms can be downloaded from the Admission Portal of the College website.
- Once all the required details in the application are filled in and submitted, two copies of the application must be printed. One copy duly signed by the candidate, along with the college copy of the Challan and a copy of the mark list of the qualifying examination must be sent/ submitted to the college and the other copy must be produced at the time of admission.
- Last date and time for applying online and submitting the printed copy of the application to the College office is 31/05/2016.
- Candidates seeking admission under the Sports/Cultural/Physically Disabled quota should submit two print outs of the application form along with two sets of attested copies of relevant certificates on or before 31/05/2016 at the college office, in addition to the online application. The applicant must mention the quota under which the application is sought on the top right corner of the print outs of the application form.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.A. Bharatanatyam and B.Sc. Apparel and Fashion Design must apply online and also appear for an aptitude test on 01/06/2016 at 9.00 am in the College Auditorium. Candidates should bring the printout of the application form for verification without fail.
- Candidates seeking admission under the Management quota must apply directly to the College in application forms available at the College office, after submitting the online application on or before 31/05/2016. The online application number must be quoted in the form obtained from the College.
- The application number must be quoted for all further references.
- Application fee once remitted will not be refunded.
- Hostel facility is available.
Instructions to Fill in the online Application Form
Steps to be followed while filling up the online Application Form
- Read the Notification and Instructions.
- Click the Checkbox , and the Apply Online button will get enabled. Click Apply Online button to fill in the Online Application Form. (The link is given at the bottom of this page).
- Register to get Username and Password. (You should have a registered E_mail ID for applying online).
- Print Challan (See Sec : 4 of Instructions on different payment options available )
- Remit Fees.
- Accept Terms and Conditions.
- Enter Personal, Parental, Reservation and Examination Details.
- Upload Photograph (See Sec : 17 of Instructions )
- Click the Save button to save the Data that you have entered Intermittently to avoid Data Entry loss in case of any errors. The saved data will be available when you re login.
- Click Submit With No More Edit button when you have completed filling in your Application Form. Only after this step, your application form will be considered for further Admission Procedures.
- After submitting ,Print the Application Form.
- Submit Two Copies of Application Form at College Office on or before 30th May 2016.
For any Further clarifications Please Contact 0484 2351870 (ask for Admission Extension)