- Lekha Sreenivas functions as a Consultant for Education Institutions, NGOs and Government Organizations.
- Nayana Vinayan, Faculty of the Department was a technical consultant in designing and sourcing materials for Prakrithi Bags under STEP of the College.
- Ms. Vinitha Paulose won First prize for paper presentation at ReAP 2017 conducted by dept. of Home Science, St.Teresa’s College on 06/12/2017.
- Nivethitha Sanjay won Second for paper presentation at ReAP 2016 conducted by dept. of Home Science, St.Teresa’s College on 17/11/2016.
- Ben Joe Vattathara and Ms. Nayana Vinayan bagged third prize for the Paper presentation on the topic “A Study on Developing thematic collection taking inspiration from two different cultures of India” in connection with ReAP 2014 conducted by Dept. Home Science, St.Teresa’s College, Ernakulam on 19/11/2014
- Ms Nair Supriya Damodaran secured first prize for paper presentation at ReAP conducted by Department of Home Science on 12/12/2013
- Ben Joe Vattathara Assisstant Professor made wax exhibits for the exhibition “Diafest” conducted by Research society for the study of Diabetes in India from 31/07/15 to 04/07/15 at Rajiv Gandhi Indoor Stadium, Kadavanthara
- Ben Joe Vattathara and her team of students won the first prize in the National Level Symposium- Fashion Design Contest conducted by the Kumaraguru Institute of Technology, Coimbatore on the 11/03/14
- Ben Joe Vattathara and her team won the first prize in the National Level Fashion Design contest “Fash Dash 2014” conducted at the Bannari Amman Institute of Fashion Technology at Satyamangalam, Coimbatore on 15/02/2014.